Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Beef

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Other Meat

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No Meat for me.

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Canada has theirs on a different day. I think It already passed this year.

Actually I't marks the beginning of Americans destroying all native culture, not really a high-point if you think about it.

But really, now I think its more about spending time with people you care about rather than history.

To be really accurate, it requires to be not from the United States of America or Canada

Mexico is also part of North America and TG is not celebrated there.

oh! it is just that i never really count mexico as north america since in most respects it is a cenrtal american country.

looks like most people prefer Turkey ... and "no meat" only got one hit. So where are all the vegetarians?

I want to be a vegetarian. I just can't afford it! True story.

My son wont eat vegetables, I have to cook a meal for him and then one for myself if I am cooking veggie. Coz its only me that eats veggie food it then means if i buy fresh i need to buy lots and often but i cant go shopping and stock up coz its just for me and it goes off before its used and then i need to spend more - its funny how much more expensive meat-free products can cost. Also, you then need to consider all the nutrients you are missing out on by not having meat in your diet and I can't afford to buy suppliments, Im poor.

Also, I have recently moved back to my mums while I try and pay off my overdraft and stuff, this means that a lot of the time she cooks and when she cooks I eat what I get coz I don't want to be ignorant of the effort she's gone to and I am also, like I said, too skint to spend out on cooking a different meal for everyone in my household currently.

Having said that though, being a vegetarian isn't as restrictive and expensive as it used to be. When I live with my husband we'll be going veggie together. I usually choose the meat free options where available.

Most reactions

Back