That d600 Class Action Lawsuit --> get a new d610

Thanks for sharing this info, I have already had my shutter replaced on mine the the oil is still spilling ( it started about 3 weeks after cleaning the sensor)

Yeah, I decided to stop cleaning my sensor myself and send it in next time I see it show up.
I figured, why not take advantage of a free trade-up program .. might take a little bit but get a more modern variant ... can't pass that up.

Thanks for sharing this info, I have already had my shutter replaced on mine the the oil is still spilling ( it started about 3 weeks after cleaning the sensor)

I'd be content if I could go 3 weeks after cleaning my sensor without getting something else on it. I'm doing good to go 3 days sometimes.

I'd be content if I could go 3 weeks after cleaning my sensor without getting something else on it. I'm doing good to go 3 days sometimes.
Mine I bought as a refurb and it's been fairly clean.

After several thousand shots it was dirty but not very dirty. Mostly in the upper left of the photo.

Does this look like oil spots to you guys. several on left edge $_DSC6210 (1024x820).jpg

Yeah mine is fairly bad again, almost have to think the spots showed up quicker AFTER sending it in for repair. I can now see some spotting in the upper left at f8

No bueno

That doesn't look like oil.

<----buying cheap D600's on ebay :D

NVM, Them folks are asking D610 prices for D600's.

i called Nikon. They had me send two unedited pics. I'll let them make the decision. All so the spots are along the left edge. Ed

i called Nikon. They had me send two unedited pics. I'll let them make the decision. All so the spots are along the left edge. Ed

Yeah thats pretty much the problem the D600 have. Oil, dust, nuclear fallout, call it whatever whatever, its on the sensor.

Sent my d600 in a few weeks ago. Turn around time was maybe 5 days.. felt very fast. Camera is much better. As long as it works im okay having the 600. Will ask for a d610 if it gets bad again though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Most reactions

New Topics

Back