That damn Monkey story took another turn...

I only read as far as the second paragraph:
"It seeks a court order allowing PETA to administer all proceeds from the photos for the benefit of the monkey,.."

That tells me all I need to know about whose "benefit" they are really concerned with.

why I'll be a monkey's uncle ...

quick, someone email Snerd

I only read as far as the second paragraph:
"It seeks a court order allowing PETA to administer all proceeds from the photos for the benefit of the monkey,.."

That tells me all I need to know about whose "benefit" they are really concerned with.

"animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment, or abuse in any other way"

but we will take "thier" money

"animals are not ours to eat, wear, experiment on, use for entertainment, or abuse in any other way"

but we will take "thier" money
"thier" or "their" monkey? I mean money ?

I can visualize the monkey owning a nice place in Monaco, with about a dozen live-in PETA "staff" members to serve him his afternoon cocktail and cigar.

3034115-poster-p-1-the-monkey-selfie-question.jpg

Its hard to take PETA seriously, thankfully not many people do.

I don't know................ they seem to always be around, with plenty of money to spend. I'm sure their membership is fairly large. However, I'm sure a lot members wouldn't admit to it! :icon_mrgreen:

I don't know................ they seem to always be around, with plenty of money to spend. I'm sure their membership is fairly large. However, I'm sure a lot members wouldn't admit to it! :icon_mrgreen:

Because they ask "do you like people kicking puppies? No? Give us $20 or its like you are the one who kicked the puppy!"

Then they take your $20 and spend it protesting against people who use hand sanitizer because bacteria may or may not have feelings or some equally crazy idea.

I am all for stopping animal abuse but Peta blurs the line between good deeds and bat **** crazy people.

I'm sure a lot members wouldn't admit to it!
We once had an employee who was one of their activists. She did not tell us, but I noticed her out demonstrating.

Most reactions

Back