hyakuhei TPF Noob! Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 162 Reaction score 0 Location UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2007 #1 I just can't stop messing with this, its a little sunset shot I took on my camera phone whilst on the motorway. Original: New:
I just can't stop messing with this, its a little sunset shot I took on my camera phone whilst on the motorway. Original: New:
lockwood81 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 887 Reaction score 0 Location Daytona Beach Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2007 #2 Thats from a camera phone? (mine takes crappy pix) Regardless very nice shot. I like the edit, straightening it out and the colors. Nice.
Thats from a camera phone? (mine takes crappy pix) Regardless very nice shot. I like the edit, straightening it out and the colors. Nice.
Scooter TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2006 Messages 393 Reaction score 0 Location Kankakee, Il Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2007 #3 The new is really nice. Nice colors. Good job.