That's a gang sign? Really?

Here are some different theories of what the shoes mean.

Shoe tossing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I get the feeling it really doesn't mean anything and it's just done for fun or as a prank but what do I know.

You might consider shooting RAW + jpeg, it gives you the option of editing RAW when you felt like it or you could just use the jpeg straight from the camera if you didn't feel like editing.

You might consider shooting RAW + jpeg, it gives you the option of editing RAW when you felt like it or you could just use the jpeg straight from the camera if you didn't feel like editing.

I think that's a good recommendation, but unfortunately in that setting my camera only shoots JPEG Low for reference.. The only time that's good is like for a wedding, where you can put the crappy JPEG's on a disc for them and have them come back to you for the high quality processed RAW's once they're decided.. But for everyday shooting, it's worthless. I think some cameras allow you to choose the JPEG level in RAW+JPEG, but not mine.

it shouldnt be a question of pp'ing or definitely NOT pp'ing...a good "insert hobbyist here" keeps their options open, and keeps their minds open as well. Why not aim to take a perfect picture every time, but give yourself that insurance w/ RAW for the times its not perfect, but you can MAKE it perfect.

All I'm saying is, if photo manipulation is good enough for the pros, why isnt it good enough for the amateurs?

you dont have to be trapped to a 2GB card...often times 4 or even 8 gig cards go on sale at best buy (or other like stores) for like 25.00

Most reactions

Back