thats intents!

afoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
another shot from my roadtrip down the coast.

i recall my roommate/roadtrip buddy making dinner and asking "do you really have to do that right now?!?!" seeing as how these wonderful clouds blew away just 20 minutes later, i say its a good thing i didn't wait!

c&c appreciated!

tent by abbye dahl, on Flickr

Nice pun, even better pic, if you want more colour, i think u should have shot this during sunset

Nice job on the clouds. I also really like the way you've framed the shot with the tent curve echoing the bush on the left. Does your roommate ever see the shots you take? They are inspiring!

Yeah, but maybe it could have been shot another day!

L.O.L. Seriously?!
So, the OP should have just looked at these clouds and thought, "meh, that'd be better as a sunset" and put the camera down?

They don't ALL have to be sunset/sunrise shots to be nice.
This is an interesting shot; I like the sense of movement in the clouds.

camping-is-intents-t-shirt-bustedtees-2.jpg

Yeah, but maybe it could have been shot another day!

L.O.L. Seriously?!
So, the OP should have just looked at these clouds and thought, "meh, that'd be better as a sunset" and put the camera down?

They don't ALL have to be sunset/sunrise shots to be nice.
This is an interesting shot; I like the sense of movement in the clouds.
Lol no, I like the composition in this, and i think it would be better in a different colour, I'm not saying the cloud formation would happen tomorrow again. Some photographers way days till they get the right light and scenery, just sitting in one place

hahahah wonderful!

thanks for the comments everyone.

i would have loved to stay at the spot longer!
i shoot so often at sunset that it was nice to try something different

Non-photographer friends usually don't understand that much of photography is all about the right moment.

Most reactions

Back