That’s my perch!

Winona

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I purchased a Canon 100-400 to replace my Tamron. After fiddling with it for over a year, I just could never to get it to focus on moving subjects. These pictures aren’t great, but all I can say is bye-bye Tamron. I’ll post more over on the Canon lens section. Now I just need some critters.....

upload_2020-7-3_19-25-54.jpeg

upload_2020-7-3_19-26-14.jpeg

These photos are also really sharp like the dog photo. Nice lens and photo set. =]

Thank you!

There must be some sort of misunderstanding, the perch clearly says welcome. ;) Nice shots!

The 100-400L is a great lens. It was my first L class lens many, many years ago. Don't really use it these days as I have the 500 f/4L, 400 5.6L and Sigma 150-600C which tend to be my go to lenses for bird photography.

These pics are slightly underexpose but I'd say you got the shutter speed spot on as the wing tip blur in both is excellent. Dust bunny on the right tho;). Very easily fixed as is the exposure.

SpaceFace- Thanks for your input. I struggle with exposure. And getting rid of dust bunnies. I’ll try again or maybe take to a shop. Glad you like the Sigma. I thought about it. The extra reach would be nice, but I wanted something I can walk around with.

Love the action shots. Congrats on your new lens.

Most reactions

Back