What's new

The 4th or was it the 5th?

Rhys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
975
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For some unknown reason Dreher Island had its 4th of July fireworks today - the 5th!

attachment.php
 
For some unknown reason Dreher Island had its 4th of July fireworks today - the 5th!
Typical for my neck of the woods, which is very nearly "in the woods". Small towns, every town has a "community day" and they do the fireworks then instead of the 4th.

Great shot. I've not tried fireworks, mainly because I didn't go with the wife and kids to see the fireworks, and I'm not sure if I could do it with my camera (limited shutter speed). I have to read up on fireworks, lord knows there's plenty of info right here in the forum at this time of year...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom