Not open for further replies.

SlySniper

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
elvir.bravehost.com
Hello,

I just wanted to see your opinion.

So, a couple days ago, when school was over and I was riding my bus to my compound where I would get onto another bus that would take me home. So, I got to the compound and I got off my first bus and I was walking toward my second bus when I hear someone yell out "FIGHT". I immideatly saw the fight and I had three options:

1) Just walk away,
2) Take out my camera and video tape the fight,
3) Try and stop it.

Well, when I saw who was fighting, I choose option 3. There was one kid who was about 10 years old, weight like 130 probably and had a pretty big build and another kid who looked about 7-8 and who weighed about 90 pounds who almost looked anorexic. The older kid was beating up the little kid really badly. He hit the little kid in the face and the kid flew back like 3 feet and hit his head on the concret. Then, the older kid jumped on him and started beating the little kids head. He hit him once or twice on the ground then the big kid got up and was about to throw another punch, when I threw down my backpack and got his arms in an arm-lock behind him. I was yelling to him to "calm down" and "stop" but this kid was strugliing to get out of my arm-lock and take another swing at the little kid. He was wiggling and throwing himself around when he finally got free of my and took another swing at the kid and knocked him on the ground. Thats when I again got an arm-lock on him and while I was holding him, everyone around me was just staring like they were looking at aliens fighting or something. The little kid ran away while I still had the bigger kid in the arm-lock and finally, after about 2 minutes, an older man(he was supposed to break up fights and arugments), about 30 came and took the kid I was holding to this building where they talked to him and called his parents. After he took the kid inside, I didn't see the little kid anymore and I went on my bus and home.

Now is where there is a clash of opinons. I told my Mom the whole story and she said that it was a stupid idea to break up the fight beacuse the kid I was holding might have an older brother who might beat me up too. I said I was protecting the little kid.

What do you think?

Thanks for reading!!:D

Mothers will always be over-protective of their children. That is a natural response of a mother. However, the kid did the right thing and will one day be a leader.

I think you did the right thing....you didn't hurt the bigger kid, just held him long enough for the little one to get away.

I forgot to add that it takes a special person to get involved and you should be proud of yourself.

Yup, Nice job. There have been fights that I knew I had to stay out of and some that I knew was ok to stop. Even if you cant stop it try to find someone who can.

Sure, when it's a couple of kids, you gotta try to break them apart, especially when one of them is clearly outweighed and likely to get seriously injured. I think I would have been yelling for someone to go get help, too - can't stand the idiots who stand around and do nothing. :x

I woulda beat them both up.

Then taken them into my underground lair and trained them in Ninjitsu.

Eventually they would join the ranks of my secret ninja society.

.....not much of a secret now though...shiz!

As a parent myself I would have been more upset if one of my children just walked away if they were in a position to help. I think you did the right thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did a great thing under the circumstances and if you were my child, I'd be very proud of you. :hugs: That said, there are times that you should just call for help but in this case, there wasn't much risk to you for helping.

photogoddess said:
I think you did a great thing under the circumstances and if you were my child, I'd be very proud of you. :hugs: That said, there are times that you should just call for help but in this case, there wasn't much risk to you for helping.

Unless the kids were Ninja's in disguise.

you know, Ninja's are masters of deception.

7 year kid getting his ass beat or trained killing machine...you just never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back