What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
LittleMan said:
Since Amanda went ahead and posted my pic I guess I'll go ahead and post hers.... just being nice. :)

Here's Amanda with her favorite techno band. The "N. E. R. D. S." :thumbup:
amanda1.jpg


OUCH.
 
LittleMan said:
Since Amanda went ahead and posted my pic I guess I'll go ahead and post hers.... just being nice. :)

Here's Amanda with her favorite techno band. The "N. E. R. D. S." :thumbup:
amanda1.jpg

i can see this is gonna turn bad quick :lmao:
 
Nice meeting everyone !!!!


Steve :thumbup:
 
Photogoddess on a photo trip
Tammy.jpg


Photogoddess with her spurs on :mrgreen:
373938-R1-25.jpg


Malachite.... :lovey:
mike.jpg


Photogoddess & Malachite :heart:
smoochmail.jpg
 
OH my goooodd! Malachite... there's something hanging off your neck!!
 
Me ... not very arty... but I was farty that night... must've been the curry.
IMG_3846vickymixingtable.jpg


And basically one of the only photos with me and adrian in it. taken a couple of years ago.
AV---Arts-Wedding.jpg


Ok... and here's an arty farty one. hehe
IMG_3822Priceline.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom