What's new

**THE ALL NEW ARTSY FARTSY SELF PORTRAIT THREAD!!!!**

  • Thread Starter Thread Starter MDowdey
  • Start date Start date
eromallagadnama said:
:lmao: Where's my hair? :lol:
ahhhh, you didn't like my new hair style I gave you??? :wink:
 
IMG_6344.jpg


Self portrait in darkroom 10/15/2005
 
Nice pictures guys...I'll get some up in a bit. :thumbup:
 
LittleMan said:
ahhhh, you didn't like my new hair style I gave you??? :wink:

:lol: not so much...but it still beats being in a pic with a midget and the spandex guy :lol:
 
Well...here's me. :)

No, I'm not "emo"...simply tired and lazy on a Saturday night. ;)





 
Patrick Stewart impersonator

shave.jpg


Out and About...

self-portrait.jpg



Is it just me or is Mansi gorgeous or what? :blushing: :mrgreen:
 
eromallagadnama said:
:lol: not so much...but it still beats being in a pic with a midget and the spandex guy :lol:
That's very true...
I guess I'm not evil enough to come up with anything worse... :-P
 
thanks xmetal! :mrgreen:
and great to see everyone :D

heres something i was trying.. duno how it is .. its now in my avatar too .. eeks


f056b9e1.jpg
 
after mansi's pics there is no way i will post one....mansi your gorgeous!! exotic ..i was supposed to look like that....

its great to see how ya'll all look.....very cool....

someone needs to put this as a group shot......
 
Happy enough with this one everybody?

115367123.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom