What's new

The "ARREST of CESAR CHAVEZ" Tiangus Market

WACKY Island Boy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Cesar Chavez and his family enter Tiangus Market in Montebello after being given a verbal warning by management of Tiangus market not to hand out any flyers on the premise or he would be ARRESTED!
1100199153kx5zul.jpg

AS I got to the spot I noticed the MEDIA started to setup for the moment...haha I noticed they set up the cameras so MR. Chavez would have to look into the SUN...duh that was dumb! He turned his back to the cameras and handed out the flyer to someone next to me
1100199121llmrjl.jpg

Soon after Montebello Police read Mr. Chavez his rights and escorted him to he car
1100199572359lzl.jpg

I was running around the area ahead of the media firing as I was running...I noticed I was ahead of everyone else with the only shots of Mr.Chavez looking towards me...media got the back of his head
1100199624fkmnel.jpg

I backed up as far as I could get and got shots of the rest of his family being led to the car
1100199473uk9xbl.jpg

I went back to the parking lot and noticed Father Joe being escorted to the car as well...1 hour later they were released and the demonstration continued. That was the last demonstration I witnessed of Mr. Chavez before his passing! He was a great Man a great leader.
11001994962cmmcl.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom