What's new

The Art Institute?

nightwing

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Hurst, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I have stated a few times before, I am relatively new to photography. That said, I have recently inquired information about going to school at The Art Institute for photography. They gave me about an hour long presentation about there school, blah blah blah... Bottom line, the program takes at least 3 years. While I do love taking pictures, is The Art Institute really worth it?
 
My son is doing an art based course, and our concern was what kind of job will this lead to? Will it give him the tools required by business, is it too specialised or too small a market. Will he ever be able to repay his student loans!!? He is now in his final year. He has loved the course. Will he get a job.....I hope so. Why do I tell you this...well, only you know if this course is right for you, whether it offers what you are looking for and how you intend using your new skills. Whether the sacrifices you may have to make in order to do the course will make it worth while. Though if it is something you have longed to do, and it fulfills a passion then surely you have to go for it. Good luck in making your decision
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom