The ask voodoocat OR terri anything thread

Did you ever solved massive scientific problems? then forgotten them because of a bathroom sink and a slippery floor?

Artemis said:
Did you ever solved massive scientific problems? then forgotten them because of a bathroom sink and a slippery floor?
That's how I came up with the flux capacitor!! oh wait, that was doc brown. I'm still waiting for marty mcfly to visit me and show me what I discovered.

Love the bite out of the sammy there, Voods. :lol:

Well, people? Has he given you all he's got? ;)

terri, quick.... add 34 plus 35!!!!!! whats the magic number?????

md

MDowdey said:
terri, quick.... add 34 plus 35!!!!!! whats the magic number?????

md
Eleven, silly....everyone knows the magic number is always 11. :mrgreen:

voodoocat said:
That's how I came up with the flux capacitor!! oh wait, that was doc brown. I'm still waiting for marty mcfly to visit me and show me what I discovered.

Thats a thought...doc brown was the laziest inventor ever to impart the earth.

If you could have one jedi power, what would it be?
This ones to Terri and Voodoo

Here's a really stupid question, but I thought that your post count only went up one time per thread...am I confused? Or are you all psycho? B/C according to post count on this thread, neither of you have moved a smidge on my screen...

Oh and another question, Terri can I have the pug in your avatar :)

ooo, a Jedi power! To always use the Force wisely, young Jedi knight...and always respect its power.

eromallagadnama said:
Here's a really stupid question, but I thought that your post count only went up one time per thread...am I confused? Or are you all psycho? B/C according to post count on this thread, neither of you have moved a smidge on my screen...

Oh and another question, Terri can I have the pug in your avatar :)
One's post count goes up once per post. Only you can tell us if you're confused or not, was I supposed to answer that too? ;)

Are we all psycho?? Nope....not me.... :crazy:

Oh, and I could never give up Odin. :lovey: He makes me laugh just about every day! He's a crazy little dog! :D

andreag5 said:
If you had five legs, do you think you could run any faster?
It is doubtful. But I'm betting I could make you laugh out loud watching me try! :lol:

Question for terri. Sorry voodoo, but, well, she's hot and you don't really do it for me so much.

How are you so creative? Where did you get that spark from? Have you always had it? Did you draw on the walls when you were little for instance? :mrgreen:
How did the love affair with Polaroid start? What is it most that you love about them?
Can I spend the weekend round yours and watch you do your thang in the darkroom?
Why have I been so angry for the last couple of days?
If I don't do the work, will you cane me to? :blushing:

You can always answer them one at a time and boost your point count of course. :mrgreen:

Hopefully this one isn't too colorfull for you all, but here goes . . .

I have been too lazy to do the math myself but can either of you tell me what "F*** Off" would be in binary code? I need it for a t-shirt;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back