The ask voodoocat OR terri anything thread

terri said:
I'm sure I don't know what you mean.

:bigangel:
Maybe I good poke with my poking stick will help?

See, a few more questions for you. :mrgreen:

edit - oh, and it's cool to have gotten to know you just that little bit more. :)

Oh, and I've got a hole in my jeans. Would you mind? Ta.
I have a circa 1967 Singer sewing machine in an upstairs bedroom. Still works, I recently used it to make backdrops for my arts festival booth walls. :D

I'm afraid that hole in your jeans is too big to properly repair, Ferny. Here.....let me just rip it right there - like that! -

Now you have a kicking pair of one-legged shorts. :mrgreen:

What? Whaaaaaat?

The beer will be cooled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by ferny : Today at 11:14 AM

Too late! I already saw that typo. :twisted:

terri said:
I have a circa 1967 Singer sewing machine in an upstairs bedroom. Still works, I recently used it to make backdrops for my arts festival booth walls. :D

I'm afraid that hole in your jeans is too big to properly repair, Ferny. Here.....let me just rip it right there - like that! -

Now you have a kicking pair of one-legged shorts. :mrgreen:

What? Whaaaaaat?
We've got more sewing machines than people in this house I'm sure. My mum used to make stuffed toys. So there's a machine from the 70's. And a new one that her friend gave her when she moved to America. Plus the small hand held ones.

Oi! My jeans! My beautiful jeans! How dare you! How, dare, you!

Oh, actually, this is quite funky. Woo! I'm a fashion god!
*prances about the room and flicks back hair*

ferny said:
Hmm, married? How about a bad poke then? A naughty one? :sexywink:
Yes, married.

Thanks, already had my share of bad pokes and won't revisit that in a family forum.

A naughty poke? :shock:
DOWN, SIMBAH!!! :whip:

You guys are really starting to scare me :stare:

I don't know which is worse Ferny and Zack knowing how to swear in programing code or the poking topic!

Voods, why does that scare me?

ferny said:
She stole my hat! She deserves a good poking!
You gotta admit, it wasn't much of a hat. Why do you begrudge my petty thievery? :mrgreen: It could have been so much worse.

terri said:
You know I'm happily married.

What is your advice to have a happy marriage?

Ok...here's my question. So..I noticed the site was down for a bit...were you guys hiding nudie pics of Terri again?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back