What's new

the attraction of modern art

rocdoc

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2009
Messages
330
Reaction score
10
Location
Washington DC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was strolling on the Mall this warm November week-end and I liked the look of Roxy Paine's "Graft" against the sky. I don't usually get "menacing" out of it, but I managed to with this angle. Any thoughts are welcome.

5197213202_dec49277ef_b.jpg
[/url]
ominous by ondionais, on Flickr[/IMG]

Thanks for looking.
 
RocDoc
I really like this photo. The angle against the clouds and the exposure work very well. If not looking too closely, it looks very much like a tree.
 
The combination made me think of lightning. Pretty interesting, really.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom