What's new

The Beach- believe it or not... C&C

impressme

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 12, 2008
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
Central, New Jersey
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
More so the inlet at the beach.

I've been viewing this room for quite some time but I think this is my first post. Anyway, C&C is always appreciated!

3164891804_66e848a263.jpg
 
I like this, wish you got a little more of the foliage at the bottom, seems very interesting for the setting.
 
I like this, wish you got a little more of the foliage at the bottom, seems very interesting for the setting.

Def something I'll take into consideration the next time I go there. If I remember correctly, I was at the top of a hill with the trail beams in the way, that's why I ended up with what I did.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom