The beach

Kjar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Shot towards the start of the sunset.
DSC00603.JPG

I like the little sparkles in the sand and foam, but there's a curve in the horizon. Have you consider correcting the distortion in software? I might try cropping the most in-focus part into the foreground.

well the foreground is a bit OOF. For me, most of the time I find it most satisfying, when the sharpest focus is in the foreground, but that's just me :)

And by the way the blues in the sky are very nice :)

well the foreground is a bit OOF. For me, most of the time I find it most satisfying, when the sharpest focus is in the foreground, but that's just me :)

And by the way the blues in the sky are very nice :)
I would agree that it does usually produce a better image if the foreground is in focus. But in this photo I wanted to get the sparkle and glare off the water. Maybe I should have kept both in focus?

I like it framed and focused the way it is. I also really like the shot overall. The only little niggle I have is the red and green light/flare in the foreground water. If there were more flare, it wouldn't bother me, but those two little spots of color are distracting to me.

I like it framed and focused the way it is. I also really like the shot overall. The only little niggle I have is the red and green light/flare in the foreground water. If there were more flare, it wouldn't bother me, but those two little spots of color are distracting to me.
That was honestly an accident. I discovered it after I looked at my photos. I may try to photoshop it out. I do agree that it is a little distracting at the moment.

I like the little sparkles in the sand and foam, but there's a curve in the horizon. Have you consider correcting the distortion in software? I might try cropping the most in-focus part into the foreground.
Ah I do see that. Interesting. I haven't done any post production on it. I'm not sure I follow the cropping your talking about.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back