chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2008 #1 I shot this a few months ago I thought a long exposure would be best.
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very cool! Nice work.
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks mate.
ClarkKent No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 20, 2005 Messages 2,020 Reaction score 9 Location Kankakee,IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2008 #4 I once tried something similar to that, but did not come up with the results here. Nice work.
JohnMF No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 25, 2005 Messages 3,009 Reaction score 11 May 25, 2008 #5 very effective
chris82 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 11, 2006 Messages 1,287 Reaction score 1 Location Belfast Ireland, just off the cavehill Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Cheers folks.I wasent sure if people would like it
lostprophet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 10, 2006 Messages 11,793 Reaction score 184 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 25, 2008 #7 very nice, like the light trails from the traffic
J JustAnEngineer TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2008 Messages 609 Reaction score 1 Location Heart of Dixie Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 25, 2008 #8 I like it. The combination of the spinning wheel and the taillights gives a real sense of motion.