The Berries

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Firethorn Berries I believe. My first pic with my new lens, the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM taken handheld in low light toward the end of the day so the ISO was starting to get a little high at 1600 but I still like it. Tomorrow is is suppose to be clear and sunny so it should be a fun day!

068 (4)pp.jpg

Last edited:
Image stabilizer technology is amazing! The exposure is so generous that it does not look dim and dark like just before nightfall, but rather like an overcast day in the afternoon. I am quite impressed by inage stabilizer technology and what it allows one to do when making slow speed panning shots, or when shooting from aboard a boat.

Image stabilizer technology is amazing! The exposure is so generous that it does not look dim and dark like just before nightfall, but rather like an overcast day in the afternoon. I am quite impressed by inage stabilizer technology and what it allows one to do when making slow speed panning shots, or when shooting from aboard a boat.
Good shot.......

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm going to wear my arm out today testing it. I'm trying to get one of my buddies to go with me today in hopes he'll get the "camera bug." I told him he could use my older T6 and I would guide him through it's operation, he's a total newb with a real camera. Knowing him, I'm quite confident the hook will set and we may also get a new member here.

That is quite nice. And you have a couple hidden images captured in the water droplets.

Good shooting Kirk! If you repeat the same image during a time when lighting is better, but there are no water droplets, try taking a spray bottle with you and cheat on the rain image!

Most reactions

Back