What's new

The Best Quick Photo Printer

Bfigaro

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2011
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
Shreveport, LA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been doing events, but I wanted to start printing out photos at events. I went to a party last month and this guy was charging ten dollars for a 8x10 and he had them printed out in less than five minutes. Does anyone have a recommendation on what kind of printer I should get for quick but quality printer?
 
Thank you very much. I will check it out now.
 
I really like the Canon Pixma series of printers. I get very good prints from mine (iP5200), and it's fast too (compared to other photo printers I have used).
 
I just got a canon pixma. I have no played with at all. So I will have to see what this is all about
 
Which one did you get?
 
Most event photographer use dye sub printer, this is one of the favourite 8x10 Photomart
 
You'll want a dye-sub printer for this. An inkjet is just not reliable in both print quality and color consistency.
 
Thanks because I had no idea which one was better.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom