The best way to show client's proofs..

RowmyF

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone...

What sites do you guys use to show clients proofs?

Hi there.

Do you have your own website? If so, is there a way to have an online proofing gallery? That's what I have, I give the client a secure login and they can view their proofs for 2 weeks....

I've just recently started to do online proofing with my new photography business. Currently I am creating a photo gallery with Adobe Photoshop 5.0 and pasting the link on my website for the client to click on and view their proofs in a slideshow presentation. It's free for now.

I'm experimenting with imp3.com which I found out about on this forum. So far I like what I'm seeing, I will try and show you a sample next week if it works out.

imp3.com doesn't look like anything - just a static links site.

Recently used this to make an online web gallery. It will convert to lower resolution jpgs automatically. What you end up with is a single folder with everything needed.

I then burn it to CD and use that to present proofs using a web browser.

It includes templates with various styles that include adding a style frame around the photos.... Some of the frames are a bit abnoxious but it further prevents people from using the proofs to make prints.

The only gotcha is that it runs on mac OS only.

http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/galerie.htm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back