What's new

The Big "O"

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm not sure what YOU were expecting :lol: but I was refering to the big "O" in the rock :lol: :mrgreen:
( edited water/dust spec in clouds, it bothered me after it was pointed out :mrgreen:)

12copy-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
oh...


:lol:

:thumbsup:
 
wow that is beautiful. i would hang that on my wall :thumbup:
 
Thanks for commenting everyone :mrgreen:
 
I absolutely love the foreground but I find the sky treatment a little bit too strong...
It also seems you have some dirty spots on a couple of clouds.
Otherwise, cool shot!
 
Very cool and dramatic image - as Froggy said maybe the you have put a little too much work into the sky but nevertheless it looks great.

Really nice use of foreground for the image. Well captured.

daithi
 
I absolutely love the foreground but I find the sky treatment a little bit too strong...
It also seems you have some dirty spots on a couple of clouds.
Otherwise, cool shot!
yes, Ive gotten that comment on a few other sites too,, I probably could easily drop the contrast back a little :mrgreen: I appreciate the comments once again :thumbup: and I did notice the water/dust speck in the clouds after the shot was posted too ;) :mrgreen:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom