What's new

The big quandry - what camera to buy next!

Nikon, because the body of users is enormously bigger, giving a much larger pool for soliciting advice.

The Olympus is also a great camera.
 
Last edited:
I jumped into photography with a D90 after spending some time looking and playing with alot of camera's. Easy to learn, user friendly I have no complaints about spending the money.
 
The D90 looks and sounds like a sweet ride. Plus it has in-camera AF. The D5000 doesn't. The downside, of course, is cost. Here in Toronto the body alone is around a grand. Then I'd need a wide-angle lens and a second telephoto job. Probably looking at +$2,000 when all's said and done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom