The Big Site change

Ahh it is still there now I look though its now listed under "Settings" instead of "User CP" Maybe we could rename that part (since User CP is well known in Vbulletin forums and in the past of TPF

Also I note that quoting no longer stacks previous quotes in a post (ie my quote of the post above is not auto quoting my own comment quoted in that post)

Your talking about nested quotes. We can re-add that back in, really up to the community.

Yes, nested quotes are good to keep the context.

Hmm, I just noticed that each post size has a minimum height ... so sometimes there is more white space filler.

Yes, nested quotes are good to keep the context.

Exactly.

I think we do a good enough job editing the parts of the quotes we don't want to include, if any. I'd rather have the option to *have* the nested quotes and edited out parts myself than have to multi-quote posts and "create" my own "nested" quotes. :er:

I like the nested quotes too. but maybe just the text, I don't like the pictures re quoted over and over....

I like the nested quotes too. but maybe just the text, I don't like the pictures re quoted over and over....

People just need to get smart and edit them out.

I can't image there's a way for them to keep the pictures from being quoted, if they allow the text.

But again, I would much rather just pull the picture out myself than not have nested quotes.

As mentioned, different rthemes or color schemes would be great. This just feels bulky and, well, BRIGHT.

I STILL don't get how people think it's any brighter than the last one :lol: Did I miss something? Did ya'll have darker color skins before? Because mine certainly wasn't... and if I had the option to change it, I certainly missed that fact. :lol:

I STILL don't get how people think it's any brighter than the last one :lol: Did I miss something? Did ya'll have darker color skins before? Because mine certainly wasn't... and if I had the option to change it, I certainly missed that fact. :lol:

Someone should post a screenshot of the old one. Maybe its formatted differently or something, but it sure seems brighter to me. Dunno.

Most reactions

Back