The big star in the sky

bumsrmyfriends

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
This was taken in Minnesota at a conservatory with a disposable camera (my digital camera had died on me). Please tell me what you think!

image8.jpg

It looks like a cool spot for pics. Lots of interesting angles , etc.
I think i would have preferred to see you concentrate more on specifics like the star lamps and the patterns in the cieling rather than an overall shot.
I think the spot has loads of potential and if you can get back you should do so.
Hope I'm not being too harsh. :)

JonK said:
It looks like a cool spot for pics. Lots of interesting angles , etc.
I think i would have preferred to see you concentrate more on specifics like the star lamps and the patterns in the cieling rather than an overall shot.
I think the spot has loads of potential and if you can get back you should do so.
Hope I'm not being too harsh. :)

You aren't being harsh at all, I really do appreciate the input. Thanks!

My immediate thought is being voiced here by others: though it may be "The big star in the sky" inside a conservatory in a photo like this one it is unimportant to see the flowers. Try a crop with this one, and that might already be working wonders. And if you get the chance, you may want to return with your digital camera repaired for a re-shoot?

You should rectify this just a tad, you can see it is no tquite right in the back window beam.

This could be one idea (sorry, I worked on it a bit myself, I can delete it if you want me to):

image8.jpg

I'm afraid it shows very much that I pushed it by one degree to the right... :roll:

LaFoto said:
You should rectify this just a tad, you can see it is no tquite right in the back window beam.

This could be one idea (sorry, I worked on it a bit myself, I can delete it if you want me to):

image8.jpg

I'm afraid it shows very much that I pushed it by one degree to the right... :roll:

That looks a lot better than what I did! I appreciate the help :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back