Just a dramatic b/w to share. Three little boys and their dirty summer time feet. It's almost got an Appalachian feel to it I think- a slight Sally Mann vibe. Mostly just sharing- thanks so much for looking!
I think you guys are just morbid No one on my other forum thought that. Oh well, I edited it differently for the client anyway, this was just my personal play. For the client it was very light hearted and soft. We'll see how they interpret it.
Thanks Emma I don't post in the general gallery much lately- more so in people and pets... just cause I suppose. I go back and forth. Thanks for replying!
Clarkkent, I'm sure it would be... but this is an in camera crop. Darn...
Thanks to everyone who commented- the good and the bad!
Dianah, Thanks so much I think what you're noticing is how I make everything a little chocolate, right? Once I do that I tend to desaturate the color a little bit so it's not so strong. Here is what my color balance usually looks like for the tones I want- a little more yellow definitely.