What's new

The Bridge

Hereindallas

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 1, 2009
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Dallas, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took this about 11 at night a couple of Friday's ago. I wanted to try my hand a photographing at night. I would appreciate and C/C. I can then try again and hopefully make it better.

 
I really like the colours and the lines of this image.

The composition feels very unbalanced though. Can you get to a different position to shoot it, from further to the left?

The way it is now, the lights and the lines of the bridge lead the eye into a spot right in the middle of the frame, which makes it seem IMO like the shot needs to be split in two (the dark trees & lake on the left vs the bridge & lights on the right).
 
I'll try to get back to the bridge over the weekend and shoot more to the left.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom