Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2012 #16 I am just "that kind of Dad"...I love to cook..and I love my son...so, I made us some cupcake style fudge brownies...for Father's Day...
I am just "that kind of Dad"...I love to cook..and I love my son...so, I made us some cupcake style fudge brownies...for Father's Day...
ronlane What's next? Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 10,224 Reaction score 4,962 Location Mustang Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #17 Way to go Derrel. That is awesom, I bet he enjoyed them as well.
sactown024 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 658 Reaction score 29 Location New Hampshire Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 30, 2012 #18 On my screen the cropped picture looks very grainy,could be my screen...