The Camera-Gear-Santa-Brought-Me Thread

I didn't get anything photographic...well actually, I did get some Canon photo paper...but I did buy myself a lot of stuff in the last week. Two, 2 GB Ultra II cards. A 20D with EF-S 17-85 IS lens, 1 GB card etc. The cards came on the 23rd and the camera should be here tomorrow.

I got a Lensbaby 3G from my sweetie. :mrgreen: Poor guy - I'd already bought a ton of gear just a couple of weeks prior to Christmas and that was the only thing left on my "wish list".

Three photographers books:

British by Nick Danziger
Down The Bay by Bert Hardy
Sleeping with Ghosts by Don McCullin

All three required reading for the photojournalists amongst us!

An early Xmas present I bought myself, a Yashica Electro 35GTN sits un-played with. An impulse buy that may be going back on e-bay!

Cheers, Lol

Duke (the weiner dog) felt sorry for me today, so he made me stop and buy a new Celestron Sky Scout (looks like a camera). You point it at a star and it tells you all the details of that star, history, name, distance, etc.

No camera stuff for x-mas. But I didn't have anything on the list. I have all the lesser expensive stuff I could want. So asking for $1,000 gifts wouldnt cut it. So I asked for some tools and wood working stuff. Santa just happened to bring me some cabinet making router bits. Wonder how he knew we were looking at buying a house that needed new cabinets??

Funny how things like that work out. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back