mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 #1 this is a paper negative... it had not been touched other than scanned.
newrmdmike TPF Noob! Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 2,107 Reaction score 1 Location it varies. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 #2 i like it!
mysteryscribe TPF Noob! Joined Feb 1, 2006 Messages 6,071 Reaction score 3 Location in the middle of north carolina Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 19, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I guess it's true give a chimp a camera and eventually he will produce a shot worth keeping. Or as my dear old daddy would say, "You bound get lucky some of the time." I blotted the wet paper negative with a paper napkin to soak up some water and this was the result. It reminded me a little of the hubble telescope...only for film...
I guess it's true give a chimp a camera and eventually he will produce a shot worth keeping. Or as my dear old daddy would say, "You bound get lucky some of the time." I blotted the wet paper negative with a paper napkin to soak up some water and this was the result. It reminded me a little of the hubble telescope...only for film...