What's new

The Celtic Bone Yard

I like them all but the third one the photo of the church is my favourite. I like two also but find it's maybe too cluttered. Lighting is awesome though. Maybe if you'd concentrated on two or three of the monuments it would have had more impact. That's just my opinion though.
Still, great photos!! :thumbup:
 
The Keeper and Celtic Crosses are my favorites.
 
Thanks, I have a few others on my site that aren't cluttered, I just dont post them here as then I wouldnt need a site if I did.... he he
 
Wow, great shots. I would love to see that place someday. By the way, how much was your taxi fare?

-Will
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom