Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...I'm putting these in Off Topic for two reasons...#1)funny snapshots I thought would make y'all laugh, and #2) I didn't take these, Erik did.

The other day we have the kitties baths cuz they were getting a little stinky. My cat has had a few baths (but still hates them) and his cat had never had one, so they both fought the whole time. Erik was behind them holding them, and I was the one in their view washing them...so they totally avoided me for TWO DAYS!

Erik took these pics afterward. I find them quite humorous. :)

Both of the kids:
wetkitties.jpg

Smokey:
cleankitty.jpg

Aliyah (Kitty):
prettykitty.jpg

Grumpy Aliyah:
GrumpyKitty.jpg

hahah they look very unhappy

the only time i remember washing my cats was after they pissed themselves from being in a kennel when they went to the vet...dont your cats clean themselves? mine seem to take pretty good care of themselves, and of course they always get one of their feline friends to clean where they cant reach (head and neck)

Yes, they clean themselves. My cat is obsessive about it (we call her OCD Kitty), but Erik's cat (smokey) does get a little stinky. I thought we were only gonna give Smokey a bath, but Erik said we might as well give em both one...so we did.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back