What's new

The Circus Came to Town - Need help with PP -

Chris399

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2011
Messages
68
Reaction score
8
Location
Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took several shots at the circus and need help with Post Processing - This si my first real try with Lightroom and I am struggling with how to remove objects that run through the scene, i.e. Guy wires. I used the "Clone" tool and it was not only laborious but the areas of cloning are not smooth. I assume there is a better way to do this - Can someone point me in the right direction?

Example
#1

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/chris399-photos/ElephantwFlag.jpg

#2

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq52/chris399-photos/PinkGirl-2.jpg


Also - Just switched to mac and can't seem to copy and paste as before in windows.

Any help on all of the above will be very appreciated.

Chris
 
Last edited:
Great shots! Sorry can't help with PP, I'm a dummy with that stuff. But send in more pix.
 
Sorry, can't help you with regards to Lightroom, I'm only beginning to test it myself and haven't even FOUND a clone tool on there myself... but the photos as such look GOOD!
 
Slackercruster and LaFoto - Thanks for the kind words. I have several more that I will go through tonight and will post if I can get them cleaned up.

I really like all of the colors that the Circus afforded.

Thanks again,

Chris
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom