What's new

The City I live in

hollyqie1984

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 10, 2008
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Shanghai China
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took this shot after my class.

IMG_0384.jpg


IMG_0376.jpg
 
Last edited:
My girlfriend's family is from Shanghai and I've wanted to go there for a while now. Nice shots. I personally think the second one looks better than the first. Can't really give technical reasons why because I'm new to this, it just looks better to me.
 
My girlfriend's family is from Shanghai and I've wanted to go there for a while now. Nice shots. I personally think the second one looks better than the first. Can't really give technical reasons why because I'm new to this, it just looks better to me.

thanks your reply.

and welcome here.Hope one day you will love shanghai as you love your girlfriend.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
2nd one is tilted camera left and could use a bit more contrast I think, but both are good pictures
 
I really enjoy city landscapes and city photography period, especially from places you dont usually see. Nice!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom