What's new

The City Pool

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Location
Arr-Kan-Saw
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was just looking for some feedback on this photo of the local pool. Any critique is welcome. Thanks! :)

2194100814_8d97276fd4.jpg


Large version here:
 
Nice, a little confusing to my eyes, but nice none the less!
 
Took me a couple seconds to figure it out, really cool concept.
 
its upside down!?!?!?!?1 oh now i see it. now i like this photo 1000x more than i already did
 
Whoa, dude, it's totally upside down. lol but its cool!
 
Haha took me a second too. Well done - fantastic reflection and great colours/mood.
 
I looked at it.

Then I did a double take.

Then I sat with a puzzled expression on my face for a couple of seconds.

Then a light bulb went off and I flipped my laptop around.

That being said, I like the concept, the sharpness in the reflection is really cool. So sharp that at first I couldn't tell it was an actual reflection, good job!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom