The Coffee House

Morning, hosers! Misspelled "Morning" the first time I typed that - it may be a rough one. The coffee is making it towards my brain right now, so I guess we'll see what happens.

:lol: Poor Lenny! It's times like these when you have to reach back into your memory to remind yourself of the shiny allure of academia.

Happy Monday, hosers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_sunny:

(Well...you know.)

:laughing:

dde6bad1da537cc01b2c824111bc1436.jpg

Our doorman/security guard has had a running countdown a white board by his desk at the entrance since we've had a 100 days to go...in the beginning it said "XX Days of School Left".

A few days later, the Principal made him change it to "XX More Days to Learn." And now it's just a small number in the corner, haha.

Our doorman/security guard has had a running countdown a white board by his desk at the entrance since we've had a 100 days to go...in the beginning it said "XX Days of School Left".

A few days later, the Principal made him change it to "XX More Days to Learn." And now it's just a small number in the corner, haha.

Wouldn't the whole world be a much better place if we could just kill all those who insist on positive re-enforcement? Lol

Morning Hosers.

Car went into the shop today, driving a loaner. You know I used to think all that bluetooth crap in a car was a total waste of money. Now that I'm stuck listening to the 3 awful radio stations here in my local area for the rest of the week, eh, not so much.

Lighten Up, It's going to be a long week
13091971_1030327700376838_3101883794545588439_n.jpg

Attachments

• 13091971_1030327700376838_3101883794545588439_n.jpg
    13091971_1030327700376838_3101883794545588439_n.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 57
Wife is getting her new car, 2016 Nissan Murano Platinum. To many blind spots for me but I don't have to drive it. Won't be getting yelled at for a good week or two.

72e8ce153d0da5d7a76a820de0171ae3.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Wife is getting her new car, 2016 Nissan Murano Platinum. To many blind spots for me but I don't have to drive it. Won't be getting yelled at for a good week or two.

I drive a 2014 Altima myself, love mine - though not nearly as many blind spots in it so that might have something to do with it.

Oh Lenny, that brings back such lovely memories... when I taught jr. high and had to do study hall and detention duty where the thing was to try to write their sentences holding two pencils at a time to get done faster! lol clever little darlings. I had a desk drawer like the teacher in the Christmas Story movie, you'd think by that age they'd have outgrown that stuff! lol but no, I had to confiscate their whatnots and give 'em back at the end of class.

In more recent years my longtime assistant would start the countdown at the beginning of the school year - first week after the whole summer off and she'd be looking up all the holidays and breaks already! We lived for - when is the next time we're off?! You'd feel like you never left... (Hotel California)

Teachers are cool

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was shooting in a park yesterday with my film camera. There were a few people doing the same but with digital. I was minding my own business taking crappy pictures as usual and some guy and gal came up to me because they heard the film advancing motor, N75. They asked me why I was using film and in so many words told me I was stupid, how film is dead, etc. I literally wanted to knock the guy out because I was minding my own business and focused on something. Rude. I played dumb and said it is was the best camera I had at this time as to the reason I was using it. They just kept on and I finally said there was only 5 minutes left of this golden light and I'll never get back the 5 they just took... I love dogs more than humans come to mind.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I was shooting in a park yesterday with my film camera. There were a few people doing the same but with digital. I was minding my own business taking crappy pictures as usual and some guy and gal came up to me because they heard the film advancing motor, N75. They asked me why I was using film and in so many words told me I was stupid, how film is dead, etc. I literally wanted to knock the guy out because I was minding my own business and focused on something. Rude. I played dumb and said it is was the best camera I had at this time as to the reason I was using it. They just kept on and I finally said there was only 5 minutes left of this golden light and I'll never get back the 5 they just took... I love dogs more than humans come to mind.

So you turn to the girl and apologize, telling her how sorry you are and asking her if she already has a good divorce attorney or if she needs one. When she asks what the heck your talking about, just make a couple of tut tut sounds and pat her hand.

Dear, obviously you've chosen someone who will drop you like a hat the moment a newer and shinier model comes along.

Grrrrrr :angry:

Grrrrrr :angry:

I can just see how this would have played out with you there....

Lol

Most reactions

Back