The Coffee House

2542effbbf67f946ce9e71da8b814759.jpg
I'm Belgian

Then you need to try this.
CLown-Shoes-Muffin-Top-2.jpg
That looks like my wife.... I'll pass, the beer would probably yell at after a few.

Let her hear you say that and it won't take any beer to get yourself yelled at.

I do all the time and your right, she yells more. Oh well, I just have to figure out new ways to annoy her, I'm printing this out and writing her name with an arrow, oh draw my no yell sign too. That is gonna get her good and irritated. Thanks bud.

The last one was a sign I hung in the man cave, it referenced a bj bank for every nagging episode....that didn't go over well. The bank is overflowing with blank chips.[emoji31]
youve-been-getting-these-quotes-wrong-all-along-20-photos-3.jpg

That looks like my wife.... I'll pass, the beer would probably yell at after a few.

I do all the time and your right, she yells more. Oh well, I just have to figure out new ways to annoy her, I'm printing this out and writing her name with an arrow, oh draw my no yell sign too. That is gonna get her good and irritated. Thanks bud.

The last one was a sign I hung in the man cave, it referenced a bj bank for every nagging episode....that didn't go over well. The bank is overflowing with blank chips.[emoji31]
Oh my...I'm doomed

I'm Belgian

Oh my...I'm doomed
Yep, right about now this is what she is praying.....
A-womans-prayer.jpg

Oh my...I'm doomed
A-womans-prayer.jpg
Yup, to the bank

Oh my...I'm doomed
A-womans-prayer.jpg
Yup, to the bank
And this is what will be the last thought in her mind before she goes to bed tonight.
5dbfe467bd72e99bc6bcdd9b6cffde7cd15dd36fffb69e8f98b3d8f6c140157e.jpg

Good nite......sleep tight.......and remember she knows where YOU sleep.

Oh my...I'm doomed
A-womans-prayer.jpg
Yup, to the bank
And this is what will be the last thought in her mind before she goes to bed tonight.
5dbfe467bd72e99bc6bcdd9b6cffde7cd15dd36fffb69e8f98b3d8f6c140157e.jpg

Good nite......sleep tight.......and remember she knows where YOU sleep.
Nope, that's the only thing .... forget it, she yells then too...

Morning, hosers!

The exclamation point on that greeting exhausted me.

So, I just have to say...JC, is the description of the screeching harpy wife just an easy joke or is she honestly a screeching harpy? If it's the former, I think you should be more kind in talking about her. If it's the latter, I think you need to do something (and I don't mean passive-aggressively peeing in the laundry tub, either :801: )

(More generally and not directed at anyone...)I understand that it's a common dynamic and/or stereotype (the screeching wife who treats her hapless husband as one of her children) - we see it on sitcoms all the time and half of the jokes around here are about wives laying down the law and the husbands not being allowed to have any fun, talking like they really are just big children. But it's a pretty awful dynamic for both sides. So many men and women both buy into this dynamic, and I will never ever understand why.

And now, back to kittens:
images

There is one and only real Superman as well.

george-reeves-06.jpg

wallpaper1950s.jpg

Ok, if this guy was the "real superman" then why is it he'd stand there with his hands on his hips and let a guy shoot him in the chest with a revolver until it ran out of ammo, but as soon as the guy threw the gun at him, he'd duck.

Seriously?

There is one and only real Superman as well.

george-reeves-06.jpg

wallpaper1950s.jpg

Ok, if this guy was the "real superman" then why is it he'd stand there with his hands on his hips and let a guy shoot him in the chest with a revolver until it ran out of ammo, but as soon as the guy threw the gun at him, he'd duck.

Seriously?
Geese, what are you some radical left wing, anti 2nd amendment big ape. It's obvious, he didn't care about the bullets but he didn't want to damage the gun. :lol:

The gun would have messed up his doo ...

Maybe bullets are too fast to dodge ...

Maybe he just isn't very bright ... He is the Man of Steel not the Man of Smarts.

Buenas Dias Coffee Hosers. Another cool morning warming up to a pleasant day. The other day Gary purchased a Rose wine from Costco. It came in a very elegant bottle with a glass stopper, (ala France). Gary is now using that bottle for water. Yesterday, Gary acquired more of the same to ship off to his daughter in St. Louis, it is a very pretty wine bottle ... But the shipping will most likely cost more than wine and the pain of packaging and standing in line at post office. It just dawned on him that he should buy the wine from Costco online and have them ship it. ... Damn, just spent a bit of time on Costco online, Costco doesn't sell wine online, but man, they have a lot more stuff online than in the store. Gary may drop his Amazon membership.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back