What's new

The Coffee House

  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #182
<-- Peep!

I'm in and out - mostly out, while cooking dinner.
 
Well, well, what have we here?! A secret hangout for the pretty people!! I don't know HOW I miss these threads that try to hide from me!!


ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414969215.022915.webp





Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro
 
Hey, you're not the only one who can take selfies! Limrs...I mean lemurs can take them too!

tierselfies_lemur1.jpg
 
Awww, cute bear :)
 
That monkey wants out.
 
I went to Costco ... Man ... what a jammin' nightmare. Never go to Costco on a Sunday ... never.
 
Last edited:
I try to avoid all stores except off peak hours when I really Need SOMETHING.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #194
The best time to go to a store around here is when the football team is playing; especially if they are playing Dallas.
 
Marinating some chicken for the BBQ. Squeezed some lemons and oranges, salt & pepper, my chili powder, a dash of Italian dressing and a couple of handfuls of herbs (sage/basil/rosemary/lavender) and some Chardonnay.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom