What's new

The Coffee House

trying to figure out what the hell to put on a flikr account....
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #197
I just put anything. I also use it to post my tests, like star filter vs small aperture. Others are more selective than I am.
 
I just put anything. I also use it to post my tests, like star filter vs small aperture. Others are more selective than I am.
I am really just trying to bridge that gap between what I like and what is actually a good photo LOL I need the test too. Only been at this for a couple years this time around as well so most anything I have is just from the last year or two.
 
small fish here, compared to what is out there for really amazing work. :confusion:
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #200
Don't I know it; I seem to have plateaued.
 
Don't I know it; I seem to have plateaued.
I think a lot of my problem is I don't get out much. You don't go many places, you kind of lose that creativity energy that comes from seeing and engaging in new things.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #202
That could be. Start shooting stuff in and around the house. I got into the "What is it??" thread and started looking at details to shoot around here.
 
DSCN0532_3816.webp
That could be. Start shooting stuff in and around the house. I got into the "What is it??" thread and started looking at details to shoot around here.
that's how I ended up with this..
 
image.webp


My back door. I think I need a stormdoor.
 
haha. snowed here too but everything melted when it hit the ground. Really really windy...
 
Yeah south sounds good.

Good news is that this will all be gone by Wednesday. Probably some flooding, then the wolves come...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom