What's new

The Coffee House

DSC_1170_3820.webp
hey does this suck?
Yeah south sounds good.

Good news is that this will all be gone by Wednesday. Probably some flooding, then the wolves come...
when you coming down to show me how to use a camera?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #215
No, I think it's fine - I like the shapes between the lines.

Thanks - I didn't really expect to find them this late, even though it's been pretty warm (until this weekend).
 
born in Portland but I haven't lived there in years i'm about fourty five minutes south west of there toward n.h..
 
oh yeah....

everybody is sleeping now....

got to find another forum...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom