What's new

The Coffee House

It is 10:38 and I am tired and grumpy.
it's ok to be tired.... but don't be grumpy!

Please-253x300.png
 
You sound like popo and twenty questions. I'm slowly adapting to daylight living. hours. Getting to bed by 2am or so, and up by 9am. My Ambien is escorting away now................... later peepe. zzzzzzzzzzzz........
 
I mentioned that my girlfriend and her bf are moving to Canada... just read that Canada will accept a record number of immigrants in 2015... something about 260 000 and 285 000

I should apply!

How's living there Paul? :)
 
Good afternoon, Marija!

Good morning, everyone else!

I was up so late watching football on Saturday, then up early for church yesterday and a baby shower I had to help with after that--by the time I got home, I was exhausted. Fell asleep at 8 p.m. last night!

And then woke up at 4 a.m. this morning... I did manage to go back to sleep for a little bit though.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #233
Good afternoon, Marija. Good morning everyone else.
 
Gonna be a LONG, LONG week. This is the week of the state public transit conference we're hosting. I'm the staff photographer, so that means being there to take pictures of everything from the Opening Reception to the Awards Banquet. Early mornings and late nights.
But at least I should get a day or two of comp time out of it.

Plus, I get to be taking pictures.
 
AVATAR CHANGED!!!!

aww_yeah_by_sarah_tang-d4kj13w.png
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #239
That's weird, Sharon. I still see the osprey silhouette on the posts, but the new one in the alerts. I guess I have to reload,
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom