The Coffee House

I have to say, so far I agree with almost every decision he has made. I know some of those decisions have been very controversial and I know a lot of people don't like him. But he has surrounded himself with some of the greatest minds and I know that history will judge him as one of the best, if not THE very best we have ever seen. There's no denying his leadership qualities are superb. I know not everyone is going to agree with me..
The parallels with another are astounding!
Must we play politics on the sly???
I hope not. Let's keep it clean and above the belt folks...

My post was meant as a joke. I hope it was not taken as an attempt to play politics on the sly! It's just a funny Facebook joke that's making the rounds here in New England. I'll delete it if you want!

My post was meant as a joke. I hope it was not taken as an attempt to play politics on the sly! It's just a funny Facebook joke that's making the rounds here in New England. I'll delete it if you want!
Yours wasn't taken as any form of politics. I found it funny, hence my followup post with the photo. I assume that you recognize both individuals in the photo.

I thought it was political...but then I read Bellichick...he is truly a GREAT coach. Like the way he stuck it to the NFL on this year's early-season tweak to the kickoff rule! He managed to skirt the rule's intent AND gain yards for his team! He just knows how to coach the game. I'm not a Pat's fan in any way (I still think of them as that not-very-good NFL franchise with the helmet decal that had the squatting patriot dude hiking a football...), but I do admire B.B. as a coach.

I thought it was political...but then I read Bellichick...he is truly a GREAT coach. Like the way he stuck it to the NFL on this year's early-season tweak to the kickoff rule! He managed to skirt the rule's intent AND gain yards for his team! He just knows how to coach the game. I'm not a Pat's fan in any way (I still think of them as that not-very-good NFL franchise with the helmet decal that had the squatting patriot dude hiking a football...), but I do admire B.B. as a coach.
And he started with the Lions....Figures.

Hey, the only direction from the Lions is UP.

Don't remind me[emoji36]

Don't remind me[emoji36]
I was going to say it could be worse and remind you of the Cubs, but then it's only been since 1957 since the Lions won a Championship. Just think they should win one by 2065.

Must we play politics on the sly???
Who, me?

She started it.

Right, Bill Belichick is politician.
facetom1.0.jpg

Even Brady isn't buying that one.

Well I have to do some baking this weekend. The wife thinks I am obligated to do so since I just finished making my own Vanilla extract. Any suggestions. I was thinking of cookies but am open to other ideas as long as it uses Vanilla.

Hello Hosers!

I saw the light today, but I had no camera on me. So I could only continue to say and repeat to say: "Look! At! That! Light!" and my daughter just said: "Paps, you said that already."

Frankly I have not seen such a light in my entire life. It was all the best lenses in the world require for the best pictures possible. All highs and lows, all detail rendening, no dust after the rain, revealing light!

Last edited:
Great video link from the I-5 multi-crash on ice this AM!!! I counted 9 crashes...! From FOX 12 News here in Portland, submitted by a viewer. I noticed that the car that could have been #7 threaded the needle and made it through, missing all the trucks and the cars!

Well I have to do some baking this weekend. The wife thinks I am obligated to do so since I just finished making my own Vanilla extract. Any suggestions. I was thinking of cookies but am open to other ideas as long as it uses Vanilla.

We just made a wine bottle worth using Mexican vanilla beans. Sooo good. I recommend sugar cookies. Ours shines in that.

Most reactions

Back