What's new

The Coffee House

Wow, Patriots didn't go undefeated, lol.

21317727_120637955326303_8251245146554137204_n.jpg
 
just sayin...
 
just sayin...
Don't worry, they'll lose the Super Bowl if they play against the Giants. :P

My wife is a Giants fan, so I must stick up for her.

Otherwise, I don't really care about football.
 
just sayin...
Yup, they're gonna right that ship. Man, that Hunt kid out of Toledo never fumbled in college, first carry NFL, fumble. Then he just dominated there on out. Looks like Hightower is gonna be OK.
 
Ooh ooh!! Is it going to be on?

What am I sayin'... in my dreams.
 
Wake up! The NHL Prospect Tournament starts today in Traverse City, MI!

I'd be going there if it weren't for the golf tournament. Personally, I would skip that and go to the tourny like I have in the past but happy wife = happy life. It's a good time and you get to meet the kids when your out and about at night time. Most of them can't speak a lick of English. Great, fast, skilled hockey, very fun to watch.

NHL Prospect Tournament

NHL Prospects Tournament: Preview and How to Watch

NHL Prospect Tournament
 
I like tournaments.
 
I like tournaments.

I like hockey, and girls that like it. My wife liked it for a minute until we were married, then it was all downhill hockey from there. She wants to see their butts, lol
 
At this point in the year I'd take broom ball.

That tourney would be fun. I went to the Blue Jackets own in-house prospects camp/games they used to have in the summer til they started going to these tournaments. It was fun.

Thanks for the links, it's not showing yet if it's available in my area; I get the Detroit Fox feed sometimes on the Fox College Sports channels (but not this early in the year). Gonna check the site that's showing our junior team and see if by chance they're showing it.

Otherwise there are reruns of last year's World Cup. Whoop tee doo.
 
I made some Panang-style curry tonight. Sooooo good. I've got the heat down to where it barely starts to make you sweat. I like full-on eyeball swelling spice, but my 2 year old isn't quite there yet.

I'm a little nervous for my Tampa-area friends tonight. The shift in forecast has left them exposed, and they weren't ready to leave. Fingers crossed they can get out tonight/tomorrow.
 
The bad news? Root canal #3 is underway as of this afternoon. At least this will hopefully resolve the blinding pain that shoots through my jaw when anything even remotely hot or cold hits that back tooth. Oh and as it turns out, that tooth was developing a crack, so had it not been discovered, I probably would have lost it in a couple of years, so the root canal now will either save the tooth or at the very least, buy me more time before I have to deal with anything like that (and with any luck, a lot more time.)

The good news that takes the edge off of the root canal?

fcfe7a0c2b8664f6adf19bebabeeeeb8cf812b7b299b89bf07fef2ef5f0c1085.jpg
 
Hey Hosers ... Ice cream at Gary's.

Gary's new ice cream maker arrived. Gary can make Gelato, Sorbet, Ice Cream, Granita, Frozen Yogurt, Fresh Fruit Freezes, Et Al.

The best part is that no ice is needed. Gary also picked up Ben & Jerry's Homemade Ice Cream & Dessert Book and the Ultimate Ice Cream Book (over 500 ice creams, sorbets, granitas, and more).

Gary is pretty excited. So day or night, at any time ... Gary can have fresh ice cream in under an hour.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom