What's new

The Coffee House

Well, that'll get your mind off of hurricane force winds for a few moments.....gorgeous!!

It's been a few years since we planted sunflowers (my avatar is a lith print I made from one of the tallest ones). Love 'em!!! :)
 
The wedding is in a bit. Can't decide to take the camera or just the phone - not going to be Uncle Bob either way.
These are going on the tables are the reception.


DSC_0443-2.jpg
by Charlie Wrenn, on Flickr
 
I went to the horses with my girl and there was a horse with a temprament!

amgt d850 DSC_0493.webp
 
Have we heard from Jason (Pixmedic)? not sure where he lives. Heard they downgraded it to a Category 3 which is probably good news, but then it's supposed to regain strength so I hope this isn't quite as bad as it sounds and that everyone there stays safe.
 
Have we heard from Jason (Pixmedic)? not sure where he lives. Heard they downgraded it to a Category 3 which is probably good news, but then it's supposed to regain strength so I hope this isn't quite as bad as it sounds and that everyone there stays safe.

I think he's north of Orlando. Talked with my cousin yesterday who lives just NE of Orlando. She said they were they going to ride it out and didn't anticipate it being that bad
 
On a lighter note, why is it when I remembered hockey is on (even if it's just reruns, I'll take it) that the cable wasn't working... couldn't change a channel. Now I'm not getting the color red, unless I keep the cable box pulled a little farther out...

Only need a new cable/cord but of course, they may not have them on the truck. So guess I'll get a new one or just look at everything in sickly blue green, pretend everybody's a Smurf. Or just watch B&W movies.
 
Sounds like Jason's not in the worst of it so that's good.
 
On a lighter note, why is it when I remembered hockey is on (even if it's just reruns, I'll take it) that the cable wasn't working... couldn't change a channel. Now I'm not getting the color red, unless I keep the cable box pulled a little farther out...

Only need a new cable/cord but of course, they may not have them on the truck. So guess I'll get a new one or just look at everything in sickly blue green, pretend everybody's a Smurf. Or just watch B&W movies.
Home Depot and Best Buy carry them. They're called coaxial wire.
 
Needs a little work.
 
My Tampa friends were able to evacuate. I guess the most challenging part was finding someplace to go that takes pets and is within one tank's worth of gas, since you can't buy it anywhera on Florida at this point.
 
Jason's in Central Florida, south of Ocala and north of Orlando.
Besides, it'd take a lot more than a measly old Cat 4 to disrupt that 'stache. I suppose though there's a slim chance it might actually wake the ferts up.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom