What's new

The Coffee House

@limr hope you have better luck with your root canal then I had with my last one. After spending $$$ for the root canal, and waiting with a temporary for the permanent crown, it split. All that money wasted :angry: then I had to wait for healing before an implant could be installed.
 
@Leo: Gary is glad you're finally getting that tooth fixed. He wants no excuses between you and wolfing down some ice cream.
 
@limr hope you have better luck with your root canal then I had with my last one. After spending $$$ for the root canal, and waiting with a temporary for the permanent crown, it split. All that money wasted :angry: then I had to wait for healing before an implant could be installed.

Oooh, ouch! Yeah, I hope it goes better than that, too. The very first one I had was done...oh crap, gotta think and do math now...huh! More than 10 years ago. So far it is rock solid. It was the same dentist that I go to now, so I am hoping this is a sign that he'll do good work for #3 :)
 
@limr hope you have better luck with your root canal then I had with my last one. After spending $$$ for the root canal, and waiting with a temporary for the permanent crown, it split. All that money wasted :angry: then I had to wait for healing before an implant could be installed.

Oooh, ouch! Yeah, I hope it goes better than that, too. The very first one I had was done...oh crap, gotta think and do math now...huh! More than 10 years ago. So far it is rock solid. It was the same dentist that I go to now, so I am hoping this is a sign that he'll do good work for #3 :)
Pull that puppy, heck with the root canal
 
@limr hope you have better luck with your root canal then I had with my last one. After spending $$$ for the root canal, and waiting with a temporary for the permanent crown, it split. All that money wasted :angry: then I had to wait for healing before an implant could be installed.

Oooh, ouch! Yeah, I hope it goes better than that, too. The very first one I had was done...oh crap, gotta think and do math now...huh! More than 10 years ago. So far it is rock solid. It was the same dentist that I go to now, so I am hoping this is a sign that he'll do good work for #3 :)
Pull that puppy, heck with the root canal

giphy.gif
 
@limr hope it does as well. I've gone with implants on the bottom with great success. The price has come down and the process has improved to the point that I would never do a root canal on bottom teeth. Upper is another matter because of the nerve channel.
 
Good luck on the root canal, Leo.

Gary - we have one that doesn't use ice - the container is filled with cold-pack fluid and goes into the freezer for a day before use. It's not great, but it does fine.
 
We have one that doesn't use ice - the container is filled with cold-pack fluid and goes into the freezer for a day before use. It's not great, but it does fine.

We have one we bought at the PX at FT Leonardwood. Only makes a quart but it works great
 
@limr hope it does as well. I've gone with implants on the bottom with great success. The price has come down and the process has improved to the point that I would never do a root canal on bottom teeth. Upper is another matter because of the nerve channel.

Well that's good to know if it gets to that point in the future. But I'll jump off that bridge when I get to it ;)
 
I can truthfully say the implant is a lot less traumatic then a root canal.
 
Good luck on the root canal, Leo.

Gary - we have one that doesn't use ice - the container is filled with cold-pack fluid and goes into the freezer for a day before use. It's not great, but it does fine.
This puppy has a little compressor ... no pre-planning. (Gary guesses that you can always keep the pack in the freezer ... therefore no pre-planning. Gary's old ice cream maker instructs you to freeze the mixer canister ... Gary always had difficulty finding the freezer space to accomplished that task.)
 
I hear in the morning radio about preparations in Florida and that the storm got stronger again. That the highways are full of cars and gasoline is scarce.

I hope you all will be safe!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom