What's new

The Coffee House

Why do all my phone images have HDR in the file name? They don't look HDR. Android Motorola Droid Maxx Turbo.
 
but everyone cares about football, real football, what you call soccer.

Sorry Frank, no comparison. Soccer to me is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Now if they'd bring back the medieval form that allowed things like kicking, punching, biting and gouging, I might start watching it!! LOL
 
We follow the "IIFIGT" (if it fits if goes there) method, which extremely flexible and stress free.
IMIFF - "I'll make it %$#*& Fit"
 
Actually, we have a plastic box (something we got from Staples, I think) for the Tupperware containers; most of the lids go into the drawer under the oven, with the pot lids.
 
I had the most common tupperware snafu happen to me tonight. I put our leftovers into the appropriately sized container...and then never found the correct lid. So I had to switch it to another container, and then wash the previous one.

(I should have recycled it...since the lid is missing and all, but my wife caught me trying to do that...she claims she knows where the lid is and that I'm a moron. One of those things is true for sure.)
 
. . . "Grouped Layers" in GIS/Computer Cartography
 
(I should have recycled it...since the lid is missing and all, but my wife caught me trying to do that...she claims she knows where the lid is and that I'm a moron. One of those things is true for sure.)

Can we take odds on who wins LOL
 
In no more than 13 minutes it's lights out. One more 4am and then I'm off until Monday.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
For some reason this has been the season of Guinea Wasps in our area. All About Guinea Wasps And How To Get Rid Of Them | Tex Dot Org In the best of moods, they're mean, but this year they are extremely aggressive. My wife was stung last month when she walked by an area where there was a nest. When I tried to spray the nest, they swarmed, and literally chased me a good hundred yards, before I outran them. Today, out walking Sadie, one nailed me in a tender spot on the back of the arm. Normally stings don't bother me much, but these little suckers pack a wallop worse than a hornet. Then as the HVAC company was here installing a new unit, they brushed a shrub, that had a nest. Luckily someone saw them swarm and alerted the rest. Never saw 4 guys move that fast, but at least they didn't get stung.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom