Gary A.
Been spending a lot of time on here!
Hey, what's with Cleveland (again) ...? Dodgers lose again, but their magic number is two.
I hate throw pillows. My wife has like 40 of them on my side alone. I throw them on the floor at night, it really drives me nuts. If I make the bed, it takes an hour to properly line them up the Marine Corp way. I have enough ticks with spatial awareness. Rugs, folded cloths in drawers, silverware in drawers, glasses /plates in cupboard. I threw out all the wife's Tupperware and went out and bought all new ones and put matching letters on lid and bowls with a sharpie. The wife came home, stared at me with one eyebrow raised, followed by the limr eye roll in back of head.

Okay ... Gary gives up ... go kings ... and sometimes go ducks ...
Step One for you is to take up gardening. You spend too much time in the house. (or drinking, that way you won't care how the house looks)I hate throw pillows. My wife has like 40 of them on my side alone. I throw them on the floor at night, it really drives me nuts. If I make the bed, it takes an hour to properly line them up the Marine Corp way. I have enough ticks with spatial awareness. Rugs, folded cloths in drawers, silverware in drawers, glasses /plates in cupboard. I threw out all the wife's Tupperware and went out and bought all new ones and put matching letters on lid and bowls with a sharpie. The wife came home, stared at me with one eyebrow raised, followed by the limr eye roll in back of head.@jcdeboever I guess we all have our little "things" that amuse/annoy our families. My family makes fun of my obsession with dishes. We have dish sets for each season, holiday sets, special dishes for birthday dinners, sets for certain foods like pastas or steaks, triangle shaped plates for when we have pizza, dishes we use for take out... Some dishes just work or look better with certain meals and sometimes I just like to mix and match. I think we have at least 10-12 different sets of 4, and 3 full service for 10+. Is that excessive? Maybe, but it makes me happy when the table looks nice and not the same old every night.
I am also forbidden to buy any more throw pillows.
My throw pillows are all where people sit and use them. On the couches and chairs or the patio furniture. I rotate them seasonally - actually, I rotate a lot of the decor in our house seasonally - keeps me from getting bored with our stuff and wanting to redecorate. No throw pillows on my bed because that's too much work every day! Princess likes them on her bed but they spend more time on the floor than anywhere else.
Cleveland has great pitching and probably the best team up the middle. They have a great manager, just as your Dodgers. Be thankful you get a series as opposed to a one game elimination (wild card). I hope you don't draw Arizona. Indians are playing great defense as well. I can see a Dodger - Indian WS but I think Verlander will have something to say about that. I don't think the Red Sox have the pitching but their lineup is terrifying. Can't wait. Turner is your game changer, that man is clutch with the bat and glove.Hey, what's with Cleveland (again) ...? Dodgers lose again, but their magic number is two.
The wife finally did admit the brilliance of labeling the Tupperware. I even made a box just for the lids, box's for the bowls.... when I unload the dishwasher, it's all alphabetically optimized. No more ticks, just the pure pleasure of SOP optimization. Throw pillows have me pert near in therapy. You should see the silverware and cupboards. Now that I think about it, I'll be coming home to a disaster....Gary thinks JC will have a tick, the size of which will take him down, if he ever opens the tupperware cupboard here.
Gary is giving serious thought to implementing The JC Tupperware Identification System (JC-TIS).The wife finally did admit the brilliance of labeling the Tupperware. I even made a box just for the lids, box's for the bowls.... when I unload the dishwasher, it's all alphabetically optimized. No more ticks, just the pure pleasure of SOP optimization. Throw pillows have me pert near in therapy. You should see the silverware and cupboards. Now that I think about it, I'll be coming home to a disaster....Gary thinks JC will have a tick, the size of which will take him down, if he ever opens the tupperware cupboard here.