What's new

The Coffee House

I hate "Tupperware", but recognize it's necessity. I have the same tick when I open our "Tupperware" cabinet.

It used to be organized nicely, but now I have to close the door immediately to avoid them falling out.

This is me every day:
tumblr_mkdqaeBaV71rmcgo1o1_400.gif
 
I started using more and more ziplock bags to store things because of that, Wade. It's definitely not eco-friendly, but I re-use them when I can. Our kitchen just isn't big enough to keep a large stock of them around.
 
I hate "Tupperware", but recognize it's necessity. I have the same tick when I open our "Tupperware" cabinet.

It used to be organized nicely, but now I have to close the door immediately to avoid them falling out.

This is me every day:
tumblr_mkdqaeBaV71rmcgo1o1_400.gif

I don't use Tupperware. I have a set of very nice dishes with covers...
 
I started using more and more ziplock bags to store things because of that, Wade. It's definitely not eco-friendly, but I re-use them when I can. Our kitchen just isn't big enough to keep a large stock of them around.
With JC's super system, the spatial distribution is greatly reduced and highly effective.
 
Gary thinks JC will have a tick, the size of which will take him down, if he ever opens the tupperware cupboard here.
But your laundry tub should more than make up for it.
 
It's okay ... but he'd rather watch a college football game or a pro baseball game.

Birmingham had a Hockey team that we used to go watch that was interesting. Take a bunch of red neck Bama boys, put them on skates and P***s them off real good, then set back and watch the fun. Think WWA, football and hockey all rolled into one. Lots of pile ups, and good old fashion bar brawls (on the ice and off) LOL Sadly when they tried to clean it up the interest waned and they finally went be the way side, go figure.
 
I fin
It's okay ... but he'd rather watch a college football game or a pro baseball game.

Birmingham had a Hockey team that we used to go watch that was interesting. Take a bunch of red neck Bama boys, put them on skates and P***s them off real good, then set back and watch the fun. Think WWA, football and hockey all rolled into one. Lots of pile ups, and good old fashion bar brawls (on the ice and off) LOL Sadly when they tried to clean it up the interest waned and they finally went be the way side, go figure.
I find it hard to believe Bama boys would get into a pair of skates....that's funny right there. Nothing wrong with hockey fights, keeps hockey from being a dirty sport. The one thing I miss about old time hockey.
 
Me thinks @jcdeboever and @Gary A. would run screaming from our house if they saw how things were organized in our cabinets. We follow the "IIFIGT" (if it fits if goes there) method, which extremely flexible and stress free.
 
@jcdeboever ever see a hockey player pinned to the ice with a headlock and "tap out". :biggrin-93: They had a lot of rules that I suspect you wouldn't find in the official rule book
 
Me thinks @jcdeboever and @Gary A. would run screaming from our house if they saw how things were organized in our cabinets. We follow the "IIFIGT" (if it fits if goes there) method, which extremely flexible and stress free.
I get tired of fixing cabinet drawer faces from jammed up drawers. I get a huge tic of anger and rip the faces off the drawer.
 
I used to play roller hockey when I was 12/13.

One time, this kid kept stepping on my stick. He did it a few times, and I let it go--I thought it might have been an accident. But, when he kept doing it, I got tired of it, so next time he did it, I flipped the stick up and he went flying. It was well worth the penalty.

Good times. :D
 
@ Frank: You guys play any baseball in Germany?

there are people who do, but everyone cares about football, real football, what you call soccer. the rich care for golf and tennis and horses.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom