If I were to shoot a roll or three of slide film, I could drag out the old Daylab - then I'd have some color correction control. I never worry too much about that, anyway, with this newfangled Polaroid/Impossible stuff.
And I believe emulsion lifts are possible
:Raises hand meekly: Manipulable?
This is a very old piece, but all I could find quickly on the laptop. A normal shot with slide film (my box cameras, set up on the driveway). Drop slide into Daylab and crop, etc., as desired, then shoot out the Polaroid (SX-70, FKA Time Zero). Manipulate the Polaroid. Scan said Polaroid and print onto any inkjet paper that accepts photo oils. Hand color.
I mean, I did lots of work like this back in the day. Such a little thing, but people loved it. This print alone sold multiple times, and won me prize money at an arts festival.
So: manipulable?

Any word? SX-70 was known for the squishy emulsion, the P-films that ended with a "9" were the ones famous for lifts and transfers.
View attachment 147192